Director of Pre-Health Advising: Susie Fang
Keck Science Center Room 12
909-607-8275 (x78275 from campus)
The Keck Science Pre-Health Advising Office assists Claremont McKenna, Pitzer, and Scripps College students to:
- Understand and choose a health profession;
- Locate internship and volunteer opportunities;
- Prepare a timeline for standardized exams;
- Apply to health schools and review application materials;
- Prepare for interviews;
- Select programs to apply to;
- Strengthen applications and reapply if necessary.
To schedule an appointment with the Director of Pre-Health Advising Susie Fang, email email@example.com.
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Veterinary Medicine
For Volunteer Opportunities check the weekly Pre-Health newsletter. Contact Susie Fang if you want to be added to the mailing list.
- Prepare a Timeline
- Applicant Timeline
- KSDPH Medical School Admission Prep Timeline
- Personal Statements